GenKids and GenKids Jr.
Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
We believe children are a gift from God! Our goal is for each child to have a personal relationship with Jesus that grows and develops with them. Connecting them to Jesus in a safe and secure environment is our priority and our passion. We do this through Bible stories, fun games, and interactive worship. By creating an atmosphere where children experience God in a way they will never forget, a life-long relationship happens!
The excitement begins every Sunday at 10 AM in age-appropriate classes with trained and CPR-certified background-checked workers.
- Infants: 6 weeks to 18 months
- Toddlers: 18 months – 3 years old
- Preschool: Ages 3-Kindergarten
- 1st-5th Grade
First Time Guests
From babies to fifth graders, we desire to give your family an excellent experience. Your child will experience age-appropriate care and interactions with our trained teachers and leaders.
The safety of your child is our number one priority.
- CPR certified and have background checked workers
- Secure nursery area
- Live feed video broadcasted from all classrooms
You have the option to check your kids in for church from wherever you are using our family friendly pre-check.
Checking your child in is easy, fast, and secure. Follow this step-by-step guide to take advantage of this convenient family pre-check system each week.
- Step 1: Download the Church Center App
- Step 2: Select Genesis Church, McKinney, Texas
- Step 3: Create or Login To Your Planning Center Account
- Step 4: Scan your QR code at our Check-In Kiosk upon arrival
When you arrive, our team will happily show you the way to the check-in area. You’ll use the check-in station to tell us a little about your family so we can serve you well. You and your child will both get a sticker with a matching code. This sticker and code is what you’ll use to pick up your child after the service.
We have so many exciting things happening in GenKids!
Friday-Saturday, June 2-3:
- Art Camp
- For kids entering 1st-5th grades
- Cool crafts, fun games, Bible teaching and more!
- Cost is $20 and registration is required