Check your kids in for church from wherever you are.
We’ve worked hard to help make checking your child in as easy, fast, and secure as possible. Below, we’ve included a step-by-step on how you can take advantage of this convenient system each week.
Step 1: Download the Church Center App
Church Center App
The Church Center App is an extension of Planning Center, our church management database. This app allows you to see our available Discover Groups, upcoming events, and utilize Family Pre-Check to check your child in for GenKids before ever stepping in the doors.
Step 2: Select Genesis Church as Your Church
• Open the Church Center App and click the “Get Started” button
• Select the option to “Search Manually” for your church
• Type “Genesis” in the name field
• Type “75071” in the address field
• Hit “Search” and select the Genesis Church icon when it pops up
• Then select “This Is My Church”
Step 3: Create or Login To Your Planning Center Account
• Enter your mobile phone number
• You will be texted a 6-digit login code to your mobile phone
• Enter that 6-digit login code to the Church Center App
• If you already have a Planning Center login, you will be given the option to select that user profile.
• If you are new to Planning Center, this will be where you will create a profile.
• The Church Center App will remember your login information
Step 4: Use Family Pre-Check This Sunday!
This Sunday, open the Church Center App and click on the Check-In tab. You can then select our GenKids/GenKids Jr. services and which family members you are wanting to check-in. Our system will automatically place your child in the right classroom based on grade & age.
After selecting the family members to check-in, select “Next”. You will then receive a QR code that will be available until after you physically check-in your child on campus.
When you arrive on campus, simply walk up to one of our self-check-in kiosks and scan your QR code – no need to even touch the screen!
This will print your child’s check-in tag, the security label to securely check-out your child after service, and a bag/item tag if needed.
If you are checking in a child that is in 2nd-5th grade, there is also a self-check-in kiosk located at the north entry of our building by the main GenKids Room. Every self-check-in kiosk allows you to check in a child for any GenKids or GenKids Jr. room.
There will be a check-in assistant by each area to help assist you if you run into any issues with self-check-in or to assist with any new families at Genesis.
If you have any questions regarding the Church Center App or Family Pre-Check, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.