HOW CAN I GIVE TO GENESIS CHURCH?
- Online: Click this link to give using your debit card, credit card, electronic check or set up ACH giving.
- Check: Payable to GENESIS CHURCH and can be given in our weekend services, dropped by the church office Monday-Thursday, 9:00 AM-4:30 PM. Mail your check here: 5780 Virginia Pkwy. McKinney, TX 75071
- Cash: A giving envelope is a convenient way to designate the funds and provide a mailing address for receipt purposes. Cash can be given during weekend services or dropped into the secure safe box near the office entrance door. Giving envelopes are located in each seating row’s sign-in binder or an usher will be glad to provide one by request.
- Genesis Mobile App or
- Other means: For stock/bond transfers, gifts of property, non-cash items, etc., or to include Genesis Church to receive a percentage or benefit as a partner in a business or LLC: Please contact the Business Office to complete your giving.
ARE MY GIFTS TAX-DEDUCTIBLE?
- Yes, as allowable by law.
HOW DO I GET A RECEIPT FOR GIVING?
- The easiest way is to Sign Up for a Genesis Church Secure Online Account to give, track your giving, update your donor info or print a current Y-T-D receipt. Click this link to get started.
- Every four months, a receipt is mailed to the address on file for each donor.
- Every January, a twelve-month statement is mailed to every donor to the address on file.
HOW CAN I GIVE NOW?
- Electronically: Genesis Church Secure Online Giving
- By Mail: 5780 Virginia Parkway, McKinney, TX 75071.
- Non-Cash gift: Please contact our Business Office for more information.